Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings, people of Earth! My name is Brianna, but you can call me whatever you like, I don't mind. Trust me, I've heard them all. If you want to know all the little details about me you can check my profile.
I created this blog (this is my first, mind you, so go easy on me!) so I could post my stories, poems, opinions, and ideas about the world somewhere people could read them. A girl can only have so many trusted family members* friends, after all!

Anyway, I know that you and I will become great friends! At least, I hope so... Unless, of course, you're one of those Internet stalkers/weirdos adults are always warning you about. If so: LEAVE ME ALONE, FREAKS!!! Thank you.

                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                                           A Writer
*Never mind that. I don't really trust my family. They're a bit...eccentric, to put it kindly. Some people aren't so nice. But I digress.


                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment